Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Quick Chat 8

Hi Hi all... Um... Well as I once said in a quick chat, that I & members of my family were experiencing some difficult news. Well I'm relieved to say that the test came back... Well, in our favor. All seems well, however I seemed to have lost contact with a special somone close to my heart. It's kinda why I'm dressed in this manner. I'm hoping if I give it time, somethimg will change. It's quite true that my form hasn't been the same or as... More eye candy-ish in a while. I'll go back to that at some point for you that find it more appealing, but for now I'll be here. I'll also continue my caps. 😊 There's no way I'm gonna just leave you all who enjoy this blog without some kind of fight. For now, be safe & spend time with those closets to you. Not just during this time of year, but as long & as often as you possibly can. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment