Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Angel's Rising... (Origin)

Well... Hi Hi all. Um, *blushing* um some of you who may know me now, is cause of Karen from her site "Karen's Flashes" some may have noticed she gave me a shout out and well I shared with her a cap that I once created in honor of being well accepted by her & those closest to her, bringing out a side of me that hasn't seen light for quite sometime. I recreated that cap a while back & had no idea if I was ever going to share it just yet in general speaking. I finally had the privilege of showing it off to her using... A familiar face you might recognize. 😏  it was nice being able to wear those heels & outfit once again. She absolutely loved it as much as the first time & asked me to share it. Well, consider this my origin story/cap. Be safe all.












2 comments:

  1. *huggles* aww, Angel, I loved this one when you first made it (your virgin cap), and I am so very happy to see it all over again! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely story and pictures, am sure your sisters are proud and I will continue to follow for sure, Karen thank you for another sister to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete