Friday, June 28, 2019

Quick Chat 29


Hi Hi all! Well now...  This is quite a surprise for everyone here, including myself. I figured my attire as of now, would be acceptable, at least for now. I'm actually quite happy to announce that I am now officially apart of the (WorldofTG.com blog) WorldofTG.com Oh yes! Some of you may be familiar with it, but for those of you that are not, please feel free to visit. It's quite an honor to have a slot in her blog. My sister who I'm grateful for & who adopted me as her own little sister. You see, Karen really worked hard as she told me to continue to work, just as hard in creating my caps, so I would get noticed. After all our hard work I finally got accepted Tuesday afternoon. I have to thank Yasmy & Spinny as well as my other sister's. It took some doing, but Yasmy convinced me to create this blog. Spinny, help me get set up everything, with instructions,while Karen gave me the basic rules to follow. My other sister's supported me & now I have 17 subscribers & over 70,000 views! I feel as if I'm flying high into the sky, thanks to all of you. It means so much to me, your views & thoughts included. Until then, be safe all. 😚

No comments:

Post a Comment