Sunday, January 26, 2020

Huli Emo


"Well, hello there. I'm Angel. It's nice to meet you... What am I doing here by myself? I'm here in hopes of seeing a Huli Emo. You seem confused, haven't you heard of the yokia. In Chinese culture they're called Yaoguai I, however seek as I said before a Huli Emo a fox demon." *gasp* "You don't believe in the Yaoguai??? Oh they are very real, but none are quite known as the Huli Emo. A fox demon is quite the trickster it can create many things to fool the human eye or even possess a human, among other things they find humorous to them. Hmm, so you still don't believe?" *snaps fingers* "What about now human?

Don't be afraid. I give you my word as a Huli Emo, Yaoguai. You shall not be harmed... As I had intended. Do you you see that man right over there? I've been observing him since this morning. He seems lonely & in need of company. You'd two would make quite the couple in my eyes..." *perplexed* "Of course I don't expect you to be together, not the way you look." *smiles devilishly & snaps fingers* "Hahahahaha. I promised not to harm you didn't I? Now then. Head straight over across from him ok... Hmm? Chizuru... Atta girl." *walks over to other man* Now I get to have more fun then normally. "Hello there this woman named Chizuru, who stands across from us wanted me to hand you this flower. Please take it." As he takes my cursed flower my fun begins.


As I step back I see the new creation before me smile with flower in hand. She slowly turns to her new life long mate. "Have fun you two. Hahahaha" I see her make the first move as she holds my flower closely to her both excited & nervous.


Chizuru can't help, but smile as she sees her approaching. The only thing I enjoy more than tormenting men is making them better humans for the world to see. Perhaps now humans will believe in us & be more respectful of our existence... Wouldn't you???


No comments:

Post a Comment