Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Quick Chat 55


Hi Hi All! Doing laundry as you can imagine my lack of clothing. It was either this or come to you nude. 😏Yes I know Quarantine getting to a lot of people out there, even myself. My work place is currently preparing to have us set so that we can go back safely in the next week or so. For today I decided to go with another shade of purple. I hope you like it. I do. Please continue to be safe all. We're slowly coming back out, but it's better to take precautions. 😘

2 comments:

  1. wonderful set of purple lingerie there Angel! I lve it, looks good on you.
    Stay safe there, I hope you can get back to work soon...

    Btw, I'm looking forward for you new tg story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you... I've saved many images & look forward to creating new work. Not to mention, just sharing a little bit more of my thoughts about other's TG Caps.😊

      Delete