Monday, July 15, 2019

Quick Chat 30

Wooo-hooo!!!!!!! Hiiiiiiii Hiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!! All!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's going on everyone?!


*Giggles* like the entrance?

*grunting* Yeah... I had approval from the test with my sisters, so I hope you all enjoy it too.

Ha! Hahahaha!


Om-nom-nom-nom!

Grrrr! *giggles & winks*

Yes! Haha. It worked. What an entrance, huh? Ok ok, so the paper was thicker than anticipated. Lol, however I still think I made the right choice. Now for the topic at hand...

It's both shocking & amazing to know I'm actually going to reach 100,000 views total, in the coming months. It is quite special for me. On a personal level. You see as most of you know it's the 15th of July & it was on this day that I was welcomed by my big sister, most of you already know her by now... karen, of

Karen's Flashes (Mostly asians)

She... Well Karen sort of busted me. Lol or took notice of me rather, as I commented on her blog. In the beginning I was anonymous, but even then she took notice. *Sighs* It's the one story I never get tired of bringing up, so apologies if it causes eye rolls. Hahaha. Anywho, google "Karen's Flashes" & you'll be able to enjoy her work it is non- adult though. I give you my word though her captions are so full of joy & contentment. I'd send you all the link, but it doesn't seem to give me access when copying link. There's also http://jessetgcaps.blogspot.com/

as well as https://tgjesstales.blogspot.com No relation mind you. Speaking of which. I am not to be mistaken for Angel of Angel's tg caption. It's true that my contenet is for adults & perhaps once in a while I'll even create more soft toned types of cap, but yes as I said prior. I am Angel of "Angel's > (Rising) < TG Captions." I hope to be here for as long as possible for you all. You see... I- I intend on moving. You are the first to know. I'll notify my sisters in time. This will take me away from here. At least for a while & that hurts, cause I do not wish to loose anyone. New members or viewers. Yes. New members. I have a total of 18! Oh my goodness, what a shock that was to see. I want to take the time to thank all of you for choosing to follow me & hope to keep you, as well as the viewers. The creation of this place has surpassed my expectations. I thank you all for the support & the encouragement of & support of my sisters. *sighs* I've come quite aways. I hope to keep on in my journey. I'll try to add on more little details of my plan this month. As I always try to say... Be safe all! 😘

2 comments:

  1. I love you are doing well Angel! And I hope things go great for you! Be safe sis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doing well. Am working on a couple of caps to keep my viewers & subs content. 😊

      Delete