Sunday, November 3, 2019

Quick chat 41


Hi Hi all! Hope everyone is doing well. Keeping warm & snug in the cool weather. Working on two requests caps & having fun with them. Especially Wade's cap request. Hopefully I make it to his approval. In any case I also hope you enjoyed my recent cap. On a few good notes, I've got over 200,000+ views & my journey is far from over I still have new caps prepped & will be posting them in the coming future... Karen is doing really well with her caps, I'm not dping so bad. 😊 myself. Now truth be told I have had some busy moments, but I still wanna try to thank the world for visiting little O' me. Starting with...

Yup, Canada! It's crazy that I've reached various countries, but I gotta thank those closest to me just as much. Don't know about you all, but this body has got me feeling? Wonder- no. Incredible? No that's not it... Ama- uh-uh... It's Super. That's it!  Hahaha. I hope everyone is safe, especially my 19 followers, along with Wade & Ella. Until next time, it's up up & away for me. Be safe all! 😘



11 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/05/2019

    Hello again Angel,

    Just wondering if you've thought about my "game" caption concept? Would you like to exchange photo/graphic ideas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have thought a great deal of your request. I want to use a board game Jumanji styled concept, if that works for you?

      Delete
    2. I would be delighted to see any & all images you'd like to share. I was considering cause I have screen shots of the riddles of the film, we might collaborate in how the riddle will be fitting for your request cap.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous11/06/2019

    "A game for those who seek to find... a way to leave their world behind."

    Brilliant!

    How shall we collaborate and share images? Here? Email? Chat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. E-mail will be fine. That way images can be shared with some ease.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11/06/2019

    Thank you. Is there a way we can exchange emails privately? If not, I can establish a 'throw-away' email, post it here, you can contact me and then we can be in touch privately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That worksnjust fine for me. 👌✌

      Delete
    2. Whenever you're able, I'll stop by back & reply when time is available. 😁

      Delete
    3. Anonymous11/07/2019

      This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. Hi Hi Wade, made first contact. Let me know if it went through ok. :)

      Delete
    5. Anonymous11/10/2019

      First contact! Replies sent :)

      Delete