Monday, December 2, 2019

Old town road

"Come on Luke, you gotta get off this joke of a path... How far do you think you'll get?" Adrian said pleading as they headed up the old town road. "Further than you in your life, fool. At least I have a goal. What about those short stories you write? I don't see that taking you anywhere!" Friends as close as brothers, but this was the one fight that was difficult for them to accept in their friendship. "Name one other person than Darius Rucker." He turns to me. "Alright... I'll give you a handful. Jimmie Allen, Kane Brown & Mickey Guyton." David threw his hands up in defeat... Being a country artist was not a big thing in a small town like ours, especially more so, if one wanted to be a country singer. It didn't bother Luke though. He felt he could overcome this wall like all the other struggling singers reaching to be heard. He got it of course, but came at a price, like everything does. We came up to an old ranch that looked almost rundown. It was then, as the dawn was breaking,we saw a silhouette come out of the light. We backed away slowly to see an incredibly attractive black woman approach us. "Why hello there gentleman. You must be Luke. I'm so glad you were able to make it. I'm Miss Trisha Robinson. Given our common goal, however you may call me Trisha, until our business side begins." I didn't like this one bit. She was far too good looking for such a crappy place, but I stuck around for Luke's safety. "Tell me again Luke, how badly do you want to be a well known country singer?" Luke responded quickly.  "More than anything. I'm tired of people telling me what I can't be. I want to beat this, like every other obstacle in my path." I see a smile creep over this Trisha character & call her out, just before she snaps her fingers. "Hey- how do we know, you're not going to just screw him over. I'm not letting my friend go through this alone. We need contracts & possibly a lawyer." She rolled her eyes at me. "Well isn't that sweet. I didn't plan on taking two, but I could certainly use the extra hands around these parts... *snaps fingers* mouth. Ass. Pussy... *laughs maniacally* Luke drops to his knees & as I reach out to him, the pale light skin on my hand becomes incredibly dark. Darker than Luke's


I look over to see him groan & moan in pain, but that fades as his moans sound like a form of pleasure. His bones crack as if to make room. We ran away from our parents house, I wasn't going to let him go alone, despite my lack of faith was, in this in pipe dream of his. Luke had told me of a rancher who could help his dream become a reality, however I didn't quite buy it. He must have been too blind to see the truth of it. I was right. His dream was becoming a nightmare & I was sharing it. After several minutes later we didn't recognize one another. Naomi ordered me to wait inside the ranch & I obeyed wether I liked it or not. Luke was ordered to stand & follow her. Days passed before I ever saw Luke again. I was kept inside & fed. I cleaned up the place as it was starting to change around me, like magic. I finally got to see Luke or rather Lucinda Marcellette. She was on a horse getting her picture photographed by what looked like to be a real professional. I called out to Luke, but he didn't respond. Not sure if it was cause he was told not to or cause he accepted his fate, unlike myself. I watched as she posed with the horse from all angles & eventually hopped right off.


As the horse is taken away, Lucinda walks over to a stack of hay & leans her phat ass against it. She seemed to be in a trance alomst as if she had a stepford wife essence to her. I was still all too aware of our situation & refused to follow her rules. Doing so had consequences. "Angel! Get over here. We got another rider who needs a lesson..." I dreaded the ridding lessons I was put in charge of. It started with a blowjob & ended with me getting ridden like a wild bronco... I had to do this every time someone failed their ridding lessons & sometimes, I felt they failed on purpose.



"Hey great news Lucinda. I got us booked for a show, for the first six months. This will really get your stardom going... In Las Vegas girl! Some place called Bunny Boi's. It serves its clientele stripper. Specifically sissies. It's owned & Run by a Naomi & Miss Applegate. I like it. Sounds kinda kinky to me." All Luke did was tip her hat & smiled in response.


2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for this I love it! The model you picked looks so beautiful! Who is she? I’d do anything to become a famous singer! Also I love the fact that you’ve tied it in with Bunny Boi’s!

    Oh and the gif at the end was a nice touch. I can really picture myself sucking him off! It’s people like you who make it such a hard decision to leave. Again, thank you so much for all your love and support, and in particular this caption!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your thoughts & comment. She goes by Nicole Gray on FB. 😃

      Delete