Sunday, December 15, 2019

Quick Chat 44


Hi Hi all! Hope most of you enjoyed my recent cap. I'm honestly not to fond of it, personally, but I did what I did. *phew* what a workout. I gotta plop myself on the floor...

*sighs* much better. Ok now... Let's start with congratulations to one of my many sexy loveable sister's... Spindizzy from Spindizzytg.blogspot.com for reaching over 1,0000 views. her captions are adult themed so that only makes it more entertaining personally, if you want to add on, the link is right here. So as she said before. Here's to the next million views! Now then... What else is there? Oh right! My goodness, I haven't thanked anybody recently. Let's get to it *snaps*

Yup! It's from the U.S of "A!" It's been a long time waiting for some of you huh? Well I wanted to let all parties know they're important including you as well. I didn't want the standard sexy look, so hopefully this sexy-ish cute look will suffice for you. Also as a heads up, I've decided to share some of my favorite TG caps, that are not of my creation, but I'll glady give credit where credit is due & I'll even share some I managed to save from the late blog of "Ebony's TG Captions & Stories" from time to time, along with my favorite caps. Now that that's been handled, I gotta get back to work & try to work on my Christmas caption. Be safe all! 😘



No comments:

Post a Comment