Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Only on Sunday's


Hi-lo all welcome to another Sunday special my name is Xingqiri. How are you all today? The crowd of men cheered as always by my lack of clothing & shame. Not that I had a choice. I was just a puppet to them, literally. I don't remember much of my old life, other than I was not a woman or a good person. I was a bad person. I was always up to no good. My only strong memory is Sunday. Something about it sticks out strongly.

You all look so handsome today & quite tasty as a matter of fact. *licks lips* Mmm. I want to break free... It's no use though. I've lost count how many times I've performed for so many men. Sunday though. It's the key to my past, now for some twisted ironic reason. I perform only on Sunday's.


Okay boys get ready, cause I'm so in need of a few good men to tug on their string... *wink* but in order for that to happen. You'll all need to look up at my puppet master & tell him to pull my strings for you all.


I'm not giving up though... Not by a long shot. I'm a real girl! Wait. That isn't right... Is it? Ugh! Can anyone hear me? Please help me! I'm not doing this willingly. Somebody's controlling me. *strings pulled as music plays* Oh no. Here I go again. *begins to dance erotically*

No comments:

Post a Comment