Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Quick Chat 58


Hi Hi All! My goodness the heat here at home is unbearable. I had to escape it somehow... I hope you're all well managing as this pesky Covid continues to change our world, however I do not wish to discuss such topics, but more so on a long overdue congratulations to my big sister... Karen Winters. Who successfully reached & beat me by miles (no surprise that the lil sister, could challenge a pro. *giggles*) for the 1,000,000+ mark. Truthfully though, I'm so very happy for her as she has earned since the beginning of her journey thanks to our eldest sis for without her (Marti) Karen would not have stayed with us, nor adopted me as her baby sister. To see their great & awe inspiring work, you can easily find them here... https://karenflashes.blogspot.com

Once you reach here, congratulate her & start from her wonderful beginnings to her heartfelt presence. To thank her/our eldest sister Marti... Go to this link... http://Martitg.blogspot.com

These beautiful souls have given me so much along with my others sisters. Cause without them... An Angel would not have risen after her fall.

Be safe all... 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment