Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Quick Chat 62 (Always)



Hi Hi all! Please don't think me rude, but I'm sort of cleaning up my space. Darn this tough grime. Bleh! Cause... My Senpai or rather Karen is to return soon. might even visit more. as she had today, before I could respond. It seems her life may finally be able to be more peaceful. I just want my place- "Hello my Angel. How are you this evening? I see your blog is coming along quite well. *gasp & drops mop* 20 followers? Sounds like quite the following. Your views too. Not quite the 1,000,000 we decided to bet upon." Ka-Karen? You're here? "Of course my Angel- I mean... "You look nice today." *giggles* Hardly. I- "Mm. I've missed that giggle of yours." Oh? Well we've all missed you. I mean I'm sure the caps & quick chats I've made recently involved you *blushes* How are our sisters? "Hmm? Oh there pleased as peaches on a warm sunny day." *eyes scanning* You ok Karen? Your eyes seem so fixated on me- "Can you blame me, the way you look? So inviting. So smooth. Making my thirst more unquenchable." Thirst? What on earth do you mean-? *points* Mm. Let's make you more accessible to me... Shall we?" *gasp* Wha- oh! What's- oh my... Ugh! *moans* what's happening to my body? "I'm sorry Angel, but it's been far too long since I've seen you & the others properly. We've had so much fun & then the world decided to go mad, along with the people who live in it, but not us. We remain. *gasp* My maid outfit? I'm in a bikini now? Karen, what's going- *moans & drops to knees* We can't we're not alone. My viewers will see us. "You think that bothers me? It didn't bother you once upon a time... Lay down & accept me. Your Senpai says so." *speechless* I- "Didn't think I heard you? I always know what's in your thoughts Angel. I noticed you. We found each other, yes. Only I chose you." *leans on top* By the way if I am Senpai, that makes you my Kohai. Now, I want this to last for a good long while. *waves hand* Karen- *pinches Angel's nipple* Heh heh." *moans* Karen, *moans* Karen, *moans* Karen, *Moans* "Now you may be confused, but I wanted to hear you say something I couldn't get tired of hearing & this works out nicely. Don't you think?" Karen *Moans* Karen *Moans* Karen *Moans* "I'm glad you approve of my loop spell & don't you worry all as well, I'll give Angel back to create captions when I'm done. Consider this a Pre-Cap." *kisses*


No comments:

Post a Comment