Saturday, August 8, 2020

Snow is a Hoe


I hated fairy tales, now I can't get the thoughts out of my head. All I do is walk around thinking sweet thoughts of love, romance, family. Ugh...! I always preferred the non-watered down versions of the fairy tales cause they were more realistic, not some happily ever cookie cutter ending. I haven't seen anyone really, except some elderly person walking around. I haven't made any effort to talk to her though. Something was off about that person. My only companions are the animals of the woods. It's almost as if they cater to me. I want to hate it, but it's like something is causing me to enjoy it. I even sing & hum songs with joy, like I'm in a musical. I know this fairy tale is familiar, but it seems as if I'm also being forced to forget as well. The only thing I recall is waking to these massive tits attached to my chest, that wouldn't stay still for nothing. Oh! Hey I think I see a group of seven... Kids? It looks like they're working though. Hmm? Perhaps they can show me the way to get back to my old life... "Oh, hello? Excuse me... Can any of you help me escape-" *gasp* "Oh dear you're not children at all. Who are you all?"


"Hey there sexy, we've been expecting you... Hoe White" The nerve of that loser to speak to a lady that way. Ugh! I'm not a lady though stop it. "Hey show a little respect. I'm lost & need to get my old life back." The little person, just insulted me & thinks he can get away with that? "Eat me you little turd!" Surprisingly I was able to speak for myself, instead of some damsel in distress. I didn't like that though. "Don't mind if I do. Name's Rug Muncher by the way & these are my friends... Thirsty. Frisky. Randy Nimph, Finger & Papi... We'll being taking care of you until this story plays out. Unfortunately for you, you're in a twisted Grimm's tale & your prince ain't coming for a long ass while, so you belong to us Hoe. & by the time we're done with you, you'll only be Snow White when your on your knees." I couldn't believe my ears. This was real & I couldn't escape this place. As I try to run, Rug Muncher slips under my dress as I see him disappear before my eyes freakishly fast & feel his wet tongue sneak inside my pussy. I fall on my back seeing the others speed over & begin to have their way with me. I scream out out loud... "Please somebody finish the story!" Without warning I hear an ominous laughter in the sky & slowly become pitch black as the dwarfs have their fun.


*Closes book* "Hmm. Well that'll teach him to respect another person's point of view. I for one enjoy sharing my imagination for the youth to enjoy. Now then, where that mouse I drew? Ah, there you are Mick- Oh we're late. Let's see if we can get people interested in you one more time, shall we?"

No comments:

Post a Comment