Sunday, April 7, 2019

Quick Chat 22

Hi Hi all & oh my gosh! I had quite a bit of fun makimg that Avengers: TG Infinity War. I had a small panic attack, cause I wanted to finish this cap before the End Game release date, so I've had a minor snag with body hop cap, but that's not a big deal for now. It's a collaboration cap, so I was at work when all of a sudden *snap!* Thano's snap! Not ridding half the pop in the universe, but keeping the pop down by having less men.

Of course thanks to some of the Avengers, like Wanada/Scarlet & Mantis. I was able to explain the oddities or unexplainable acts to some of the characters. It was quite a challenge for the name alterations. As a matter of fact only one name was more or less left out. Hehehe. Can't all be winnder right? However I did sneak in a minor easter egg/historical figure name. Did you catch it? Well here's a brief hint. She was shy, but was also able to be a serious tom boy. One of the first women to hold a government job & the founder of American Red Cross. So good congrats to those who caught the name from the beginning. Now let's get to it. *snap*

Hmm? Oh my yes! I'm loving the feel of this. Don't worry. I won't stay in this form long. I know I have a trend after my basic form, but I like this one for the return of my personal favorite Avenger The Scarlet Witch. :)

Now then for your pleasure... *snap!*



Well Hi Hi... *inspects body* Australia certainly has it's beauty am I right? Mmm, yes. I could definitely visit Australia's beach in this body... That is, if you Aussie's don't mind.



No comments:

Post a Comment