Thursday, April 25, 2019

Quick Chat 24 (Viva La Fiesta)

That's right, Viva La Fe- I mean Pati o ikiru! *Giggles* or 

I'm preparing for a large party on my end, normally I'm a homebody, however I saw this outfit & couldn't resist to show it off downtown, Friday night. I'm just adoring its bright & festive colors & hope the gathering will approve. :D I'll do my best to be safe. I'm gonna see if I can get any inspiration for more caps, from this celebration. In the meantime, if you can or want, do make your way to a blog called, ebonytgcaptions.blogspot.com

I've visited this blog more than a few times to be intrigued by it's content, I've been given a shout out by it's fellow blogger & was unable to do so, until I learned how to do so in return, recently. This blog is dedicated to the TG captions of beautiful, beloved black women & I must admit I'm quite thrilled to see the blog's new work & to get a shout out was such a privilege. Now if you'll excuse me I've got to get ready for tomorrow & mainly tomorrow night. Be back as soon as I can. Be safe all, I'll do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment