Saturday, August 31, 2019

Door to door

Angel: Apologies for the early post. That was on me, for not realizing, so releasing it today. I guess that unwilling sneak peek would be equivalent to a nip slip, huh? Lol! 😉

"You see this young man in the photograph? Don't correct me, I'm not blind. Well yes, I can see that looks are everything in rare cases, however it's also fair to say not to judge a book by it's cover. You see like you, he also had troubles matching yours about a week ago. He came to me trying to sell me items, I had no need for, he was certainly insistent, but not rude like you are being, so I decided to help the poor thing."


"Oh thank you so much miss. I've gone from door to door, so many people have turned me away. I was beginning to loose hope." I could see his heart was honest. "Well I truly am sorry that I can't buy what you're selling, but I give you my word. Head over next door. Once they've bought what you're selling, no man will turn you away." I promised that young man he'd sell everything he had for what it's worth. Oh the hope in his eyes really made it worth while.

"I sent him on his marry way to the house next door & boy did he make a sale with some added profit. *wink*

I watched him leave, making his sales pitch over & over... "Hello sir or ma'am I'm here today going around- in the hopes that I'll make a sale for your pure enjoyment..." He didn't realize the changes as I desired. *knock knock & door opens* "Hello sir! I've been going around all day & nobody seems to want what I have to sell." That afternoon, boy did he earn every penny from that guy. I can almost imagine the look on his face after he realized what had happened. Ahahaha.


"But I know he's doing better than you & quite pleased with her new sales pitch. You, however are truly a rude young man. You're being very impolite & I do believe that being a call girl like him is much too rewarding for you... How about a cheap hooker that gets laid by anybody & no morals?" *snap*


No comments:

Post a Comment