Sunday, August 25, 2019

Two Goths better than one

I know what your thinking, damn she's a hot BTG girl. Well sorry to disappoint you, but I'm a guy or at least use to be. I'm waiting on my new sister or the witch who made me this way... I made fun of her constantly while in middle school. Now I basically protect her, unwilling of course. She gives me minor control over myself to remind me of the life I use to have... We're in highschool now. It's the beginning of our senior year & I'm practically the girl every male student fucks for fun, even the teachers. To make matters worse. I'm forced to keep the boys in our favor to keep my little sister safe from bullies. In return I perform sexual acts for them. Right now I'm going to do a photo shoot, as in her words. Look sexually frustrated. When in fact I'm just plain frustrated. I've done all I can to be changed back, but it's no use. I-


"Hey there big sis. Sorry to keep you waiting. Lets not waist anymore time. Raise those arms over your head like you're tired of this life. We both know you're no quitter. Wow! That growth spurt I gave you must really have the boys hounding you. What do you think of them?" I think they're a little on the small side, but I'll see what the boys say tomorrow. Damn it. I hate being locked in my own head. Everything I say is automatic. On some occasions like now would she allow me to really speak, but it's never a guarantee. She's right though. I'm no quitter. I'll get out of this some ho- "Alright. Now


go ahead & give me a look of disgust. Try to take that mesh clothing off." I make the effort, but only manage to graze my finger tips across the material laid on top of my exposed breast... "Ugh! I hate this. You stupid bitch. I want my life back."


"Oh I love the fire you got. I hope it never snuffs out. Quick give me a hateful look! Hahahahaha!"


"Shit... Times almost up. Alright. Go ahead& flip me off. Lol. I want to print these & hhave you post them in the boys restroom & boys locker rooms. It's gonna be a good year for them." This is what happens when you mess with a witch asshole. "Fuck you, you big titty goth bitch!" As the words freely escape my lips I feel triumphant until I raise my right hand & twist my body to give a completely different hand gesture & show my ass to the camera, that the whole highschool would soon see...


No comments:

Post a Comment