Sunday, September 15, 2019

Quick Chat 32


Mmm... Hmm? Oh! Hi Hi all! Mmm. I was just taking a nap a while ago & almost fell back in. Today is the correct posting date & thankfully I was able to make time for you all. I just cleared 150,280 a moment ago & am grateful as always to you all from around the world, so many of you make me blush as I see my captions being seen & read by you all. *giggles* Now then it's time to thank the next people from around the world, that thankfully can be as close as just behind our own screen. 😊







Annyeong Annyeong modu! Dangsin-ui uigyeon-e gamsadeulibnida. Geugeos-eun nae ma-eum-eul maeu ttatteushagehabnida. Naneun dangsin moduga gyesog nae mojaleul jeulgigo dangsin-i nae beullogeuleul dasi bangmunhaneun geos-eul bol su issgileul balabnida. 😘


No comments:

Post a Comment