Sunday, September 15, 2019

What a veiw...


*sighs* "What a view?" As I approached the edge of the cruise ship, I look out in to the ocean's vastness. It made me feel small & forget all that's happened to me... My life as Tyrone had been erased from all forms of existence, specifically my digital fingerprints. I was a well known journalist & was making waves bigger than this phat ass I now have. Even bigger than the waves this ship was creating. Not surprisingly, this was how I ended up in this mess. I made so many enemies, that tje only conclusion was that it was a group effort. It couldn't have been just the mob or politicians or rival gangs or even the cartels. Everything I made for myself was taken from me as this was the most drastic thing I had ever done to protect my own life. I adjusted myself & feel my bikini bottom sink further in. I resist pulling it out as all eyes are on me when ever I decide to take in the fresh sea air. It took a lot of work to go back to the states, but I did it. I did the captain & the entire crew. I focus back at the ocean to forget all the sea men. Hopefully once I get back I'll be able get some of my old life back. Lord knows being a journalist is out of the question. For now All I can do is enjoy the view & let the guys enjoy their view of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment