Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Gang activity now low


You know this was not the life I wanted. I knew I'd pay the price, but honestly I thought I would pay the price like every other guy who chose the streets. Only one way out. My name's Tyrone or it was, now I'm forced to answer to Tyra. The streets aren't for everyone. Understand that first. Before I had a man holding my waist, I had all the power. I could get all the respect anybody asked for. The only person who went against me was Magnus. He refused to bend or break under me. The streets were getting tougher with us pulling for the reigns. A lot of blood was spilled on our streets. Turns out though I shot the son of cop & he had happened to try to join the streets, unfortunately, it on Magnus's crew. That eas the straw that broke the camel's back. I made more enemies faster than the devil getting thrown from heaven. A deal had been made between Magnus & the city. If I was taken out of the equation, Mag would keep his deals more quiet & the streets looked good for the community itself. It didn't take long. I got caught by both sides working together & thrown into a hospital bed for about a year & a half. When I eventually was released, it was into the custody of Mags as I call him now. I was made his main bitch. His trophy wife. Paraded around for his crew & the streets I ran, to see. Now I just walk the streets with Mags close by my side as the sidewalks echo my presence from the six inch heels I wear. Gang activity now low, since my time came. If you think this isn't enough to stay away from the street life, careful you don't go against somebody like Magnus. Cause since he knows I can't get pregnant, he no longer has use for the Magnum sized condoms. *shudders*

No comments:

Post a Comment