Sunday, March 1, 2020

Quick Chat 51.2


Hehehehe... Well Hi Hi once more. As I had said prior. Some changes had occurred on my end. This made me want to make some changes & as you know it's difficult at times. Just last month my childhood pet (dog) had passed away. It was quite painful fpr me to see him, but truthfully even more sad that he clung to life waiting for me to say my goodbyes. He had passed away shortly after I left back to my home. Even then he held so that I would not see him go. I miss him now as I tell you all this, but to continue changing... I had missed quite a bit in doing so. I will now try to thank you all in groups. You're all important & I want to make that clear.... Here we go!


Hi Hi all!


United Kingdom

 Hola hola a todas!

Spain

 Hola hola a todas!

Mexico

Hi Hi all!

Australia

Hei hei Kaikki!

Finland

Salut Salut a tous!

France

Privet vsem privet!

Russia

Hi Hi all!

Canada

Hi Hi al!!!

United States

Hi Hi all!

Germany

I will try to continue this & possibly in various other fashions. Even possibly share News events. I know that most pf us look to captions, like this for escape or comfort or even personal pleasure, but I giess we'll all see what changes stay or halt soon enough as time passes. Until next time be safe all! 😘


1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about the death of your pet dog, who seems to have been very dear to you (as you were to him). I never really had pets growing up, so I haven't experienced that kind of attachment myself; but last year when my mom passed away, it was the start of one of the worst years of my life. Everything became grey, food became tasteless, and I lost almost all appetite for anything since I felt so overwhelmed by sadness and regret for all the time I wished I had spent with her, all the times I took things for granted. I hope that even as your life changes, and as family struggles and as things pass, that you will find small ways to be happy. For it is in such times that one digs deep and finds oneself, and tries to remember that the sun will shine again and that there is beauty and joy left in this world. (These days, given how the world seems to be crashing, it may seem difficult to remember that.)

    May there always be Spring and Summer in your heart, sis---and yes, even Autumn too.

    ReplyDelete