Monday, March 23, 2020

Quick Chat 52


Hi Hi All! A short cap today, only cause I'm suffering from Quarantine like mist of you. One of my sisters is on lockdown though. I feel for her so. I'm trying to adjust work schedule to write more stories while under Quarantine. I have the pics which saves a lot & I really just hope you're all managing. I mean the situation is quite mind boggling since this is the kinda stuff you see in movies or compelling t.v. series. As of now seeing new caps is a gift of escape & some entertainment for the peepers. Ya know what though...? Being stuck in a house all day just gives me an excuse to entertain you as best as I can. *gets off from bed* Give me a moment. I wanna look good for my viewers.












You like? I hope so... It's one of my. goals. To keep you from getting cabin fever. I think the color is adorable & I'm adoring my hair... Well. That's it for now. I know I say this a lot, but I really must say it given all our current circumstances. Until I see you next time all... (I truly me it) Be safe all.

😘


1 comment:

  1. Nice hair and fair skin. Next time try dark purple lingerie, perfect for fair-skinned beauty.

    ReplyDelete