Sunday, March 8, 2020

Jug Habbit/Memorable throwback unknown

Hi Hi all! Uh... Kinda have a lot going on this week & not by choice... I seem to be going through some difficult issuse &  well this is all I can post for the moment. Hopefully I can return to explain myself as much as possible, so... I'll leave you with one of my favorite throw backs... Hopefully some of you know the creator & origins & may even know the creator. There were a lot of others I wanted to talk about briefly as I shared them, like I'm doing with this one. It's a real favorite of mine, again I adore the expressions given off as it says so much with enjoyment... Well for me at least. *giggles* & I hope you enjoy it as well as I have. If I can't beat this... Issue that has come to me, I'll miss you all. As always though... Be safe your safety is all that matters to me in this world. Be safe all😘


1 comment:

  1. It's from Making Maidens, since you asked.
    http://makingmaidens.blogspot.com/2012/03/jug-habit.html

    ReplyDelete