Friday, January 1, 2021

Happy New Years!!! 20-21

"Hi Hi all! Wow. The echo of this place got louder. Um. Guess I'll have to use my inside voice... We're coming to the end of the year. It's both exciting & scary huh? None of us really know what's ahead & a lot of us may have plans or New Year goals."

"You're probably wondering why we're all dressed differently & not in unison as other celebrations, well in truth it's cause we made it. My sister's got through the year. Some of us were not so lucky, cause in some ways we all got affected by 2020."


"We see it on the news, radio or even the Newspaper. Wether you believe it or not, lives were lost and loved one's were taken & bonds were put to the test from separation."


"We may know or be friends with the people around us who may be connected to this Covid related loss."


"So much has happened this year & it's not impossible to think it was just us who suffered, but it is difficult. All our lives at changing & some of it is not our choice. That scares me despite how I like to feel in certain cases. We're not always going to have control on our own lives. We won't always be able to stop change."



"We can only try to hang in there. Just hold on tight to the people or good memories of our loved one's. That's what can keep us going just one moment longer than most who don't get back. It's hard to talk about in general, cause it's heartbreaking."



"Even as something as simple as going in a different direction. Right, Karen?" *sighs* I'll be seeing you in the comments shortly as the days go by. Don't worry. Remember? I'm your white rose. I'll never let you forget who you are or the sisterhood that loves you as dearly as you love us."

 


"As for myself...? I'm going to be here on the beach for a short while. I'm gonna watch the sunset. I'm gonna Laugh. Scream. Cry. Yell. Smile. Remember everything & everyone I've met here & those who encouraged me to create the world you see before you. I love you all. Please don't forget me. Just know, I won't forget you. Your memories will keep me going & give me the strength needed to keep moving. (I'll also finish & post my last chapter as soon as possible) As always, no matter where you are or where you reside or whatever years come our way. Remember that I love you all & be safe. 😘"


3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year my dear sister!
    Wishing you a great 2021!!

    Also, I love the outfit you picked for me 🥰🥰

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! May you get out to the beach and have fun soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetheart sis, the sun sets on one year and rises to brightness on another year, the dawn's luminous rays twinkling in your soft hair as the beach breeze caresses your face. Just so, like the sun and breeze, do our spirits and memories keep alive around us, in every direction and however far we walk on life's journey. Be green and happy, sis, happy in this new year and the possibilities that lie ahead for you. Big hug, my New Year's Angel. ^^

    ReplyDelete