Saturday, January 9, 2021

Karen's Daughter Pt 2

"What the Hell???" *smacks hand* "Don't use that kind of language in front of me Nianqing nuzi." *Confused* "What, nuzi? What is that?" If he wanted to learn Chinese along with other eastern languages, he will. "Nianqing nuzi. It means young lady. I gave you a chance to leave here a woman, but now you're too young to be sent out there alone. A boy could take advantage of you at this stage." *gasp* I don't want any cute boys trying to get with me, mom." *shocked* wait, Mom? Cute boys? What's happening to me? Turn me back, quick." *tapping nails on table* "you disregarded my warnings & proceeded to test my patience, now you're being punished. I want an essay written from you on respect, by the time I'm off work." *whines* "But mom!" *clears throat* "No buts! Go. Don't whine either. You're not a dog." *grumbles*

  *                                  *                                 *

"It's finished. Please turn me back, mom. I really gotta get back to my old life. If you let me go, you'll never see me again. I promise. Please? I just want to ask cute boys out." *groans* "I mean hot, boys?" *eyes wide* "I want my life back. I can't date girls." *confused* "Alright! Enough. I'm leaving this instant." *walking away* "Is that a fact?" *Sighs* "Baobei tianshi."

No comments:

Post a Comment