Saturday, January 9, 2021

Karen's Daughter Pt 3 (Final)

"Baobie tianshi? How's your reading going?" *smiles* "I'm learning so much... Mama. The calli-graphy gives me some trouble, but I've learned there are 5 styles of them." *smiles* "Yes this is true, but I promise you'll learn them all & so much more in time, ok? Mommy's almost done with work, we'll both see daddy soon." *kisses*

  *                                 *                                  *

*Sighs* "What a day..." *making phone call* "Adrian? Hey, honey. Uh... Had some trouble at work today. Uh... A child got in trouble with me today, her name's Angel now." *over phone* "Uh-oh... How old is he- she now?" *fidgets* "4 years. She's adorable though. I sort of gave her your nickname & she's already calling me mama, so I was hoping we could-" *Sighs* "I know, I know. I'll set up a bedroom for our little Angel. See you soon." *smiles joyfully* "Oh thank you dear. We'll see you soon."

No comments:

Post a Comment