Thursday, March 7, 2019

Quick Chat 19

Hi Hi all! Am actually taking a break from my workout, real quick.Probably saw a difference in my recent capping this week. Well humorously, I had guest arriving & was forced to upload everything sooner than expected, which explains my missing tag on the pics. -_- *sighs* however it's not over yet. "Stripper for life" is an on going mini series. So stay tuned till then given the fact that I'm here now... Let's see what I can choose for some of my followers from...






Salut Salut! Qu'est-ce que tu penses? He, oh... Ce n'est pas bon. Essai. Essai. Un. Deux. Trois... *clears throat* Testing... Testing? Oh yay. Well as you can see france was chosen today. I must say the outfits are quite lovely. Perhaps I should shop here more often... Till my next visit be safe all...


No comments:

Post a Comment