Thursday, March 21, 2019

Stripper for life (New fame) Pt 3

"Bring that ass over here. I want a closer look." I obey Mike waiting on my time to build up enough will power to move again & further away this time. As I approached Mike he tells me to turn away from him. I do so obediently. I hear an all to familiar sound. Oh no, please don't do it... "Have a seat doll. You've been on your feet a little too long." I sqaut myself on to his lap & feel another all too familiar sensation, however this time it was from a different perspective. Mike was so big & for a brief moment, I thought it would slip in between my new hole. Thankfully all I did was toy with it. It certainly beat the alternative.

"Mmm. That feels so good Channing. It must be just as pleasurable for you as it is for me." I wanna roll my eyes, but hold back for the sake of my escape attempt. Suddenly, I feel him become hard & stiff as he lifts me up & turns me to face him. I was in complete shock to see who it was John Barry. An uncredited actor in one of the films I was in. Does he know who I am or what's going on? I wanted to reach out to him & tell him. I had to make my move soon. He quickly & firmly grips my ass, making me squeal in response.


He presses my shoulders down as he lowers himself as well. It happened so fast, but it felt like a slow motion at the same time. I kept my eyes locked on to him, before I knew it my vision of him was blocked.

By his thick erected cock! I soon have him in my view, but I also have him in my mouth. It was horrible. I could feel him stretching my jaw the more my body to move basically on autopilot.


For the longest time despite the pain my knees took, I remained on them

I felt my hair get pulled, forcing me to look up at Barry, who was going by the name Mike, due to whatever this sadistic filming thing that  was going on.

"Cut! Alright. Halt filming." I sighed in my head with relief, but I didn't pull away from barry & he didn't pull away from me.  He looked to the director, while I continued looking looked around with limited mobility. "Channing? Hey Channing..." I turn my head miraculously to see my asshole of a manager looking me in the while I have a dick in my mouth. "So how's the job coming along, or should I say blowjob?" He gi


I glare at him nearly spitting out the cock trying to yell and cuss him out, my lips stayed firmly puckered to the tip of his shaft. "Don't bother talking. That's why manager's exist for, right?" He has the nerve to wink & click his tongue at me. "Anyway, I've got your contract for the film you're doing now & get this... It's for a 10 year contract. You'll be filthy rich, but filthy first. Heh heh. Get it?" I could feel myself seething red as I glared at his greasy face. "Uh well, yeah. Don't worry about signing it, I already took care of the legal stuff. It's all ironclad. I'll senf a limo to take you to your new home, after filming. Shouldn't be long now."

He raises himself back up & waves bye. While all I could do was watch him with my lips still suctioned to Barry's rock hard cock. "Alright, just a few more minutes & we can wrap this up. Action!" Suddenly Barry's hand grabs a fist full of my hair and bob's my head vigorously. I felt like a bobble head doll. I fight the best that I could, but quickly begin to realize I used up all my strength & energy getting angry. The most I could do was make faces. The timing couldn't have been worse either. I was beginning to feel Barry's cock twitch in my mouth until. Until... Oh no! *swallowing*




Angel's Rising TG Captions

No comments:

Post a Comment