Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Stripper for life (New Fame)

Not easy after while ya know... If you're lucky enough to be able to make it in this particular type of business. People see only one side. Take me for example. I'm an actor how often have I been seen? Well there's an explanation for that. I've been out of work for a while now. My last movies were the sequel to the Lego movie & Smallfoot, both in which & don't get me wrong, were decent jobs for me, but I kinda had too. Those movies were not my choice. I had to beg for those jobs. I was getting broke & quick. I was tired of the back breaking work. I was even almost tempted to return to the stage, but I didn't want to keep stripping for women. I'm feel to old for that now.

I was back at work as a mover taking some guys furniture out of his apartment complex. It was a crap load of stuff he was either loosing or selling to keep his place. I felt for him, but I knew the same would happen to me. Suddenly my phone goes off. I've already gotten flack before for answering my phone on work hours. I reach into my pocket & see it's my manager. I almost didn't even want to answer in fear of another Magic Mike movie. I set it to vibrate & as I continue on with my work, my phone buzzes like crazy from the calls & eventually turn in into synchronized buzzing. Now he was messaging me. How important was this. I load the desk into the truck & look at my phone. Have job waiting. Get your ass ready & hurry over here.

I waste no time & walk off site with both confidence & boldness. "Hey! Where you going? We got a lot of shit to unload here still!" I can't help, but look back at my old hard ass of a boss shut him up personally "I'm goin get famous for real this time & when I do, you'll never see me again." I get into my car & drive to my house as fast as I can. I ran few red lights, but I'll take care of those stupid things later. I run into my house, following the instructions while reading my messages, grabbing a robe. After a few more red light, I finish the messages, just as I arrived changed... "Strip? That son of bitch got me another Magic Mike role?" I grumble under my breath walking into the building, not to accept thebrole, but to ring the neck of my pip squeak of a manager, I regret hiring. I see a sign that reads filming, please be quiet. I barge in ranting & demanding the presence of my manager.

Without any warning I'm overcome with a stinging sensation in my neck. I stagger to regain my footing, but whatever was put into me was seriously powerful. I fall to my knees looking for the bastard who nicked me, but I was already beginning to have my vision become blurred. I feel my body become hevy. It was so very dark. I tried to move, but it was pointless. I felt I was paralyzed. I make the decision to try to speak...

*Moaning* I hear someone, but am not sure who it was. "He-Hello?" I hear a woman's voice. She sounded really close, but it was very dark. Channing? Suddenly a familiar voice I've come to despise. "Larry? What's going on, who knocked me out & how long have I been out?" I hear his foots steps come closer "Well in terms of reconstruction & hypnotic suggestions, not as long as I was told. We're ahead of schedule in retrospect." I feel myself becoming unstrapped "Larry wait! What reconstruction? I'm not ready & I haven't read the script." As I'm left to walk on my own, I feel unbalanced & still woozy. I grab a hold of a pole & use it rmto keep steady, while trying not to trip in the dark. Without warning, a bright spotlight turns on & focuses on my position. I close my eyes briefly to adjust, trying to remember what it was I was supposed to do. I look around for my man... My man? I meant my manager, but he was no where in sight. "And action!" I hear somebody shout as the music begins to play & automatically I responded to those man's word's.

What was happening. I put my hand to my hip, but it didn't feel right. I felt like my body was smoother & slimmer. I can feel myself move, however it also feels like I'm not in control. Even my eyes wouldn't respond.

I feel my body lower itself as I catch a flashing red light & begin staring at it. I wanted to stop. I could feel my body move ertoically, but this was not how I normally moved when I stripped for an audience or the camera. Something was seriously off. Why wasn't I able to stop? Why did it feel so natural & more importantly, why was feeling tight clothing wrapped around me?

I twist my body slowly & spread my legs wide open. I felt my so ashamed & wet at the same time- wait wet? That's not right. I'm a man. Why would I even feel that way? I begin to think more & try to tell my body what to do, but was no use.

The only thing I was really capable was feeling & it was cold. I could feel my nipples so hard they could cut glass. My hand goes lower & lifts up a skimpy material that could only be some kind of mini skirt. I was flashing myself & it made my heart race like a rabbits. I wanted this to stop so much. How could this have happened to me?

My back makes contact with the silver icy cold pole touching my lower back. I reach with one hand upward & start raising myself up, not realizing that the camera came closer & was now looking into it as I rose, spreading my legs for the camera.

I fight telling my body to obey & thankfully managed to jerk my leg outward & end up falling on the side of my ass. The camera pans down slowly getting the best view. I know damn well, how I should feel. Angry. Fearful. Confusion, but all the actions my body performed were just the exact opposite. Get to my feet seductively & start & continue to perform for the camera






The music finally begins to fade out thankfully. I come to a stop hoping that this twisted nightmare is coming to an end. "I hope that was fun for you as it was for me Mike." I find myself saying. "Just as always Channing, just as always." He pulls out a wad of cash right before my eyes. "Why don't I give you a little extra tonight?" I tell my body to reach out for it, my words sat otherwise... "Tonight's special. It's my birthday & it's yours as well. My gift to you is a good time." The man smiles as he puts back the money I could have gotten if my voice didn't betray me the way it did. " Well then. If that's your gift to me, what's my gift to you?"

I back away from Mike as I feel the muscles in my face twitch & spread apart forming a smile for him...

"I darling get to blow your candle out."

I slowly begin to unbutton my mini skirt before his eyes. No! Stop! Don't do this to yourself, damn it! Have some self respect. Ahhhh!

Angel's Rising TG Captions

2 comments:

  1. Love that he has no idea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is only the beginning. Lol. More will come, soon for... :D

      Delete