Sunday, March 10, 2019

Stripper for life (New fame) Pt 2

After unbuttoning my skirt & letting it drop along with my top, I kick them away & arch my back. I feel the freezing pole slide between my ass cheeks. I try my hardest to pull it away, but it didn't matter. Whatever had me moving this way was seriously stronger than me. I crane my head to look back at the camera going back to what I started.


I slip off my my bra & for the first time see my own exposed breast... Breast? No. This was insane. This wasn't physically possible. I'm a man! How could this happen to me? How could this get worse-

I feel my hands slowly slip over my new smooth form & into what I knew were these uncomfortable panties. I bend over purposely seductively, making sure the camera was getting all of me as I watch it. I was getting flash backs from my stripper days, but thisnwas far more emasculating. 

I turn over completely & utterly exposed, barely covering my tits, possibly for teasing purposes for the camera while a cool breeze passes beteeen my legs. I felt nothing between them. I wanted to touch myself to reconfirm my undeniable fears, but it didn't work that way. Nothing worked the way it should have.

Without even thinking I feel the muscles in my face betray me yet again as I look at the blinking light. The music starts up again.





I gave up fighting, to let my body do it's new routine &  any strength for something else. I did it once before. I feel my legs spread open again for the camera. My hand maneuvers itself to regrettably confirm my suspicion. I had lost my cock & balls as well. Who could do this? Don't things like this take time?

I rise up slowly as the tempo of the music began to fade. Finally. It didn't feel so bad, after checking out like that for a while. "Oh my you've definitely got the moves. Are you sure you won't accept more than your regular payment?" My hand shoots upward to wag my finger in response for the extra money. I wanted to yell & fight, but knew this wasn't my time yet... I'll get my chance soon... 

Angel's Rising TG Captions

4 comments:

  1. Love how the realization is happening with her full girliness on show

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you very much. It's nice to have a new voice here.

      Delete
  2. Love how the realization is happening with her full girliness on show

    ReplyDelete