Saturday, February 29, 2020

Devil in the details


Never make deal or fun of a cosplayer. You never know who's really under all that get up, or you're likely to end up in a similar position like me. I'm waiting here locked in my own body. Just waiting for the next nerd to come in. You see, I made the mistake of making fun of an overweight girl, not only that, I had the nerve to purposely call her by the wrong character. What I didn't know was that she wasn't even human. Turns out, it was the devil. Yup...  The man downstairs, was up here. Now cause I inadvertently made fun of his form I wound up in a bet with him. That I could get all the guys in this place to turn me down, while in this form. It was tge only way to get my body back. I took it, thinking my bet was reslly simple. Who'd want me if I looked like this, right? I just finished off 665 guy. I was told if I hit his magic number, I'd being stuck doing this for all eternity... There's a few minutes left before this place closes... I was given a clock on the wall to stare at. Ironically the guys who come in get their cocks in the way. 6:06... It's almost over! 10. 9. 8. 7... 6- "Come right on in... She's starving." Son of a bitch! 6:06 & 6 seconds?!?!

2 comments:

  1. Where is this picture originally from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cosplay model, unfortunately her name escapes me at the moment.

    ReplyDelete