Friday, February 14, 2020

Twisty's Chocolate's...


*over phone* Hey Karen. Yeah. I just got back to the house now. Twisty's delivered it according to message confirmation, but I didn't see it outside... Hopefully nothing went wrong. I want it to be a hell of a Valentine's Day gift for him &- "Moaning" Ahhh! What the- who? Karen. I gotta go. I'll call you later. "Alright bitch, I don't care what the reason is, I want you out so I can murder my boyfriend!" Who did this slut think she was wearing my gift & eating my- *Gasps* "Baby, it's me... Your boyfriend." Oh gosh. It couldn't be... "Adrien?! Is that really you?! What on earth did you do to yourself?" What on earth could I say? I don't know how to explain this... "Don't yell at me! I don't know what happened. I was coming from work early to surprise you & saw a package from some place called Twisters &-" *sighs annoyingly* "ugh! You ding bat! You mean Twisty's? I ordered from that place from me to you, but not like this!" Adrien looks at me confused, but smiles sweetly at me as he places the heart box of chocolates between his new sex.

"Jesse. I don't understand. I saw the candy box & didn't think a chocolate would be responsible for all this. What is Twisty's?" I shake my head still baffled by what has happened to my lover. "That box of chocolates came from Twsity's. A magic shop to make the woman, me! More easy & sexaul! How many candies did you eat? I try to recall the best I can, but I begin to odd... "I... I ate about- Aguh... My head." *moans* Adrien puts a finger to his lips as if he was trying to be cute with me.


"Oh my goodness, you jack-ass" *sighs* "I can't believe this, but I can't let this day be ruined cause of your inability to wait..." I get an idea to test the Valentine cadies magic. After all he doesn't look half bad like this. "Adrien, honey... Get off the bed & lift the bottom of that sexy lingerie slightly." Adrien obeys quite easily as probably as I would have. I'm quite certain I can salvage this romantic evening we had planned.


I decide to test it further. "Have a seat again, but keep flashing me your twat. Give it a nice rub down too." I wasn't sure what came over me, but I was really digging the control I had over Adrien, while under this state. "Whoa! Hey, wait Jesse. What are you doing? As a matter of fact, what am I doing?!" I become quite curious & aroused by his lack of control. "Well my silly little boy-to- Oh... I suppose that wouldn't be the best term anymore... My little sex doll. Your mind has become more easy to manipulate due to the candies." I see the uncertainty in his eyes as he tries to comprehend his situation. It was rather cute & humorous to watch.



"Now then... Get on the bed & on your knees." He does so obediently & it was such a turn on for some reason. "hey! Enough of this sweetheart. Alright? We need to try to reverse this quick." I couldn't get enough of his uneasiness. It was like a drug I needed. "Go ahead & fondle yourself there. Have a little fun while you're at it." He begins to fight the urge of raising his hands as they come ever so close to his new breast, just aching to be played with. *Moaning* "No... Wait. Oh... Oh- Gawd! Stop this right now... I mean it. You can't do this I'm your boyfriend damn- Ah!" *moans*


"Hahahahah! Not right now you're not. You're my bi curious experiment. Now then... Lay back & have a little more fun. Play with your new sex." No, stop this isn't happening. I can't control my own body it's lime it obeys her commands more than my own. Oh no... It feels good. It can't, but it does. I need to stop this somehow. "Jesse please I'm beginning to think my body is enjoying this. We need to call Twisty's & soon." I don't want to stop so soon. Perhaps if we f "Oh we will when we've had our fun. Don't you want to have fun with your girlfriend like this?"


"Absolutely not. I refuse to let this go any further." *struggling to move* his struggles wer so hot... I couldn't let it end so soon. "Get off your back & back on your knees baby. Show me those titties of yours." *Moans* "No! Stop this. I'm getting turned on by this. Please."


I feel the pulsing in my clit as if it was aching to be filled & it scared me how far Jesse would take it... I drop to my hands barely stopping my fall with one free hand as the other continues to grope my own tender breast. I had to stop this some way. "Jesse please. Tgis can't go any further. I'm getting really wet now. I don't want to be a woman. Get rid of those candies" 


The candies? "Oh yes!, the candies. Get rid of them? Sweet heart, you're still fighting this? Have another of Twisty's Chocolate." I watch as my hand reaches out & attempt to yell, but as I open my mouth & look at Jesse, I pop a chocolate into my open mouth. "That's a good girl. Doesn't that feel all better, than fighting my fun for our Valentine's Day? Have another while you're at it."


I watch as he pops another in between his strawberry red lips slowly sucking on it. I assume he wishes it was something else or maybe that I'd stop this torturous fun. I want to have full control of my sweet Adrien now. I mean technically it was supposed to be me, but I'm sure he'll enjoy my gift all the same. Right?


"Now then, with a couple of chocolates down the hatch, you must be feeling more susceptible to my will now." I wonder... "Ok baby... Spread those legs of yours & lick your tits. Show me you enjoy it too." I feel myself fighting Jesse less & less now. Those last damn two chocolates really made me fall deeper into her hands for her to have fun.


"Sit back up & strip it all down. I'm ready to have fun with you now Adrien... Hmm? No that name won't do anymore. What shall I call you?" I throw my top away & feel my hands pull down the rest of the lingre until I'm utterly exposed to my girlfriend. I was under her control. With no way to fight her off anymore.


I approach my new sex toy and decide to strip down myself. I see the hunger in his eyes & can only imagine & hope he's still inside watching as I have fun with him this way... "That's such a good girl. Keep sucking like that & I'll have to reward you with some more fantasies of mine."


*moaning & suckling* "Angel! That's it... I'll call you Angel. Mmm. I love it. Hey why don't we invite your friend over? He has had his eyes on me for a while now & I'm sure you'd have no objections right?" Yes, I do! This isn't going to happen. I put my foot down here...! *Shakes head* "Want me to call Jess over?" *Nods head in acceptance* (Son of bitch!)

"Happy Valentine's Day, lover."


1 comment:

  1. Wow, this little "sweet tooth" situation sure escalated quickly! Where can we all get a box of those sweets? Adrien is never going to be the same now that he's popped those chocolates. ^_^

    ReplyDelete