Saturday, February 29, 2020

Put on a happy face


It was all a joke. A big Fucking joke! No body could see it, but me. It was then I decided to show the city & someday the world, that this was how it was supposed to be. I took the streets. I couldn't help, but dance down a long stairway going down & deeper into the abyss of the unknown, but with knowledge that no matter what was to come, it wouldn't phase me like the others. They were blind to the truth. Scared of it. In total denial and have accepted it. They're gonna all be awakened from their Deelusions of Grandeur.

It wouldn't be easy. It was gonna be hard to show the people that this was reality. I too fought it in the beginning. I for so long thought my life was a tragedy, but no... This whole time, it was a comedy.


The more I thought about it, the more I laughed. I had to surrender unlike the multitudes of others. It was time to spread the news far & wide. I was gonna put a smile on this city's face.


The TG virus outbreak spread out further & further, with no signs of slowing. Many men I saw cried & almost lost their minds. Not me oh no. I'm not crazy, I'm just ahead of the curve. I was taught to bring laughter into this world & I was gonna do just that. As for the people who continued to fight against the wave of new gender invasion. I simply just say "Put on a happy face, cause you get what you fucking deserve!"


No comments:

Post a Comment