Saturday, February 29, 2020

Quick Chat 50



Hi Hi All!!! *brushes teeth* Mime etting uh wate art on da ay... I- ??? *finishes brushing teeth & spits* blah... *rinses mouth* Oh, much better. I wanted to say hello & see how you all were fairing. Also to see if anyone remembered a bet I made with my big sister Karen of karenflashes.blogspot.com Well we did. To see who could get 1 million views. So far I've had a total of... 279,259 views my sister is far closer, so I'm asking for help & more views. I've got to get dress. Give a moment...










Mmm. Much better, yes? Anywho, I need to pump my views up & quick or at least try. Why though? Well the bet is that if one of us reaches 1million views, one of us would owe the other a strip tease! And well... I'm trying to see if I can truly out pace Karen. She has far greater experience then I, but I think I am able to challenge her. My only setback is my new scheduling, but maybe, just maybe I can create enough captions to play catch up otherwise this is my only move(s) left I get to do for Karen.




1 comment:

  1. Last one to the finish line gets to strip off her bikini! ^_^

    ReplyDelete