Friday, February 14, 2020

Quick Chat 49


Whoa, well this is definitely a close up worth needing. Hi Hi all! It's Valentine's Day. *shudders* Scary huh? I mean for most right? Me too. Don't worry again, you're not alone. Celebrating with the one's you love is great when you have someone's heart & yes, Valentine's day can be commercialized by company's & what not, however friendship is something also to be cherished love shouldn't have to be just couples in love, but celebrated with friends that have that bond... Almost like the family in the Fast & the Furious franchise... Yes I know, it's kinda corny set of films in some cases, but I enjoynthe sentiment just the same... I'm not promoting illegal street racing or grand theft auto either. Lol or the fact that this new instalment involves an odd plot hole about family. I'm babbling on now, but yes. Try to be there for the one's around us... Don't force it... Just try. Be safe all... 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment