Saturday, September 12, 2020

Maid for Kandi


Adrian couldn't stand the changes he'd undergone or she rather then he. It wasn't like this before, no he was a man if you can believe it. It started about an hour ago when a new neighbor moved in next door, which was odd cause he never knew that the original owner was leaving to begin with. Nor were there any signs of moving trucks from either party. Being as nosey as he was, Adrian would sneak around his own home peering through his windows for the mysterious owner & saw a woman who looked out of place. She looked like a spoiled bratty princess of a bitch. "Ugh. Perfect, just a pain in the ass daddy's girl." To his shock, just as he said those words she stopped & looked at his direction. He back away from the blinds as fast as he could, but knew full well she saw him peeping at her. He went to the kitchen for a glass of water to calm his nerves. After an hour had passed by he heard a knock on his door. He saw through the peep hole that it was the bratty bitch. He spoke in his head, hoping she wouldn't mention his peeping & opens the door."Hello. May I help you?" The simply smiles & speaks rather politely. "Why yes, if it's not too much to trouble you kind sir. I'm new to the neighborhood, if you haven't noticed. My name is Kandi from Cali & was hoping you would help me clean my new house up for me." Adrian was mind blown by this woman's boldness to have him clean the house. Just as he was about to reply his thoughts, that's all he could do. Reply in thoughts as he verbally replied & curtsied... "Why yes mistress Kandi. I'd be happy to serve your needs." Adrian followed Kandi to her new home & as he did his body was undergoing an unstoppable transformation that he could not stop & finished as he entered Kandi's doorway, with red fire hair that was lengthy enough to kiss his breast by the end of her strands. Wide hips & a cheap maids outfit."You're such an Angel for helping me. Now this owner didn't have my taste, so I want this place all cleaned up before my guest arrives. Understood?" Adrian merely nodded & went straight to dusting the entire household, without complaint at least physically. In his head he felt his body sway & jiggle in ways he didn't think we're possible. The clacking of his heels filled the house from its echoes. By the time he'd finished he was hoping to be freed from this woman's curse, magic or whatever power she had on him. The doorbell rings & on Kandi's orders he was forced to answer it. It was a black man that dwarfed Adrian's height as he slowly bent over to enter the doorway. "Hi Hi sir. May I help you?" The man eyed him up & down, but quickly focused on his objective. "I'm here for Kandi. I was told to meet her here." Adrian. Felt intense humiliation as he turned away & spoke. "Pleases follow me." He knew very well his eyes were on his ass, but couldn't call for help or control his own actions. Kandi came out just as they both entered the living. Kandi was beyond happy to meet her large black male companion. They quickly disappeared into the bedroom, while Adrian was forced to wait, until he was called into the bedroom. After hours just watching them have endless passionate sex, Adrian could do nothing but watch & listen. As they pulled away from one another, Kandi finally spoke & acknowledged his presence. "Oh, hmm. I never gave you a name, oh wait. Angel. Yes. I like that very much. Go ahead & clean us both up will you. We're getting quite sticky." Adrian screamed in his thoughts, but it was useless to fight. She dropped her feather duster & opened her mouth as wide as she could to lick & clean them both off of his & her cum, but just as she had the man's cock in his mouth, she was halted by Kandi. "Oh Angel. I do believe an apology is in order don't you?" Angel nodded as the man's cock followed her motions & pulled away. "I am sorry & apologize for my bratty princess, bitch attitude this evening." Kandi smiled & let Angel proceed in cleaning off the guest & soon afterwards, Kandi.

4 comments:

  1. cann't read the print in the story as it blends in at times with the back ground colors

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the heads up.

      Delete
    2. Hope you enjoyed it & that it's more easy on the eyes, good looking. 😘 Be safe.

      Delete
  2. Oh, thank you. I love it so much! I'm going to work on something for you forthwith!

    xoxo
    Kandi

    PS- I've also loved your Punisher caps.

    ReplyDelete