Thursday, September 17, 2020

Kandi Cam


"Who would've known that are ex boyfriends would make such wonderful sluts?" Said one of the women watching through the lens of the camera that. "I just don't know about this Jeneka. I mean, don't you think they're getting off way to easy? Shouldn't they be more self aware?" Chrissy busted out laughing. "They are self aware, they just can't stop the program I set up for them. You know I am a neurosurgeon & these chips are quite complicated even for me. Think of it as the Being locked in box term." Jeneka recalled a medical documentary on that term & found it fascinating. "So they are confused & seeing everything that they're doing?" Chrissy snickers. "Oh they're seeing & feeling & hearing every single aspect of their punishment, Jeneka. I promise." Both women smiled devilishly as they continued to spy on their ex's. On the other end the newly dubbed milk white, Angel & her voluptuous lover Kandi were getting ready for their new cam show Milk & Mocha. Inside, however Adrian & Kane were screaming as if their lives depended on it. Every neron that fired to their muscles were being blocked by Chrissy's implanted chip. "Your surgical friends did a great job. How did they not see this as illegal or anything? I mean those are some massive implants to boot." Chrissy pulled away from the screen to face Jeneka. "Oh those St. Bernard pups aren't implants. They're the real deal." Jeneka's jaw dropped in astonishment & looked to Chrissy to explain how this was possible. "I helped the surgical team extract fat from from patience that women wanted from breast reductions, so they helped us all without even realizing it... Look they're going live now!" The women become quiet & watch in excitement. "Hell-? Is this on right now? Hi Hi all! I'm Angel. Welcome to Milk & Mocha."  The camera shakes for a bit, but settles in on a goddess that rivals Angel's Buxom beauty. "I'm the one & only Kandi." *licks lips* Angel can't help, but lick her lips as well seeing Kandi love the camera. She peaks to see the views going haywire by just being online & could only become more aroused by the idea of just being seen by millions of people & mostly the men. "We have an announcement y'all. We just became single & ready for some wild rebound, no strings attached sex. We need men that carry the D. Alright. So come get us so we can forget our ex's." Angel nodded in approval & looked into the camera. "I hope you're out there watching, cause we do need you & if our ex's are watching..." *blows kiss* Jeneka & Chrissy busted out in laughter as they too saw the views jumping wildly into the hundreds of thousands & climbing.  They couldn't wait for their show to begin.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love it! Milk and Mocha definitely has series potential and the locked in thing is superb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh so glad I was able to have you enjoy it as well as my guest down below. 😍

      Delete
  2. I'm feeling so horny, all of a sudden!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *giggles* Oh my... That's sounds fun.

      Delete