Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Wakanda Forever!

Hi Hi All! Just wanted to say before you all read this cap, I mean no ill will & want to express my deepest sympathies to the fans & loved one's of Chadwick Boseman. He truly was a kind man & gave as much as he possibly could of himself. Not just to his loved one's, but fans of his as well. Rest in Power, King.

Wakanda Forver!


I didn't think it was possible to catch me off guard. Not after the snap from the gauntlet of Thanos. I still remember being tossed aside & being knocked out, when I came to I tried to reach out to Okoye. I didn't have time to react, before I saw myself become dust before our very eyes. Admittedly I was scared, but I knew deep down we failed earth as I failed my home... Wakanda. Miraculously, my people who fought with me & for their families, essentially me as well. When they continued to fight along side me & my new friends. The Avengers we all knew that this was the Endgame. It was then I knew I would not allow myself to quit. I would lead my people, until my last breath. I would not allow another to bring me down.

Which is why the outcome of this story which you hear from me is so awkward. I learned that Erik Killmonger torched the chamber full of all the herbs. Thankfully it was M'baku that saved me from an untimely ruling, even though he has challenged me since the beginning. Regardless of this, I too owe him my life. M'baku found far out of Wakanda a new herb. He gave to me & I ordered it to be planted & taken cared for right away. Once the plant became full grown we saw to it, that they were protected once again. I took the original herb that started it all & broke it down to ingest properly. The effects were unlike any I'd ever experienced before & the final outcome is what you see before you. My body was totally transformed into this & to everybody's shock including M'baku, we had no idea of what causes this. Shuri, my sister is still trying to unravel its properties as we speak.


Many people questioned my appearance & abilities to rule Wakanda as I had before. Only my family & surprisingly M'baku stood up for me as well. He was filled with tremendous guilt & begged my forgiveness. He was going to exile himself from Wakanda & his own people, however I stopped him & even stranger, instinctively reached my hand to his face & wiped his tears away. I didn't know what came over me then, but I wanted to care for him. It took some time & getting use to, but I became the rightful king once more & The Black Panther. Not forever though. We are currently training my sister on her off days with the herb, to take my place... At least until after the birth of our first child... Yes you heard right. M'baku & I grew closer as we spent time together. We chalked it down to the herb making me feel more attracted to the male counterparts & M'baku was willing to repay me after his actions, so we saw it as a fair trade. After all he does now give me a reason to shout

Wakanda forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment