Saturday, September 5, 2020

Quick Chat 63


Hi Hi all! It's finally & just barely cooling off some here, so this smile is wide for a reason. Though there are more important things to mention then myself. I found a new TG blog, or rather recommended, so I went to the link & I was not disappointed. No I was... *shudders* excited. Her name's Kandi & quite sweet. 😜 ok bad pun, but she's not new to creating artful caps, I'll let her explain all that that though. I too recommend her blog. She has a few caps made already & has 2k views if I read correctly. Give her comments. Follows, but more importantly... Much love & support.

thekandishoppe.blogspot.com

Now to move on, I have to do my timely thank you's to my viewers. Namely Slovenia  🇸🇮 Yes that's right & you know how I try to thank say you. *snaps finger*



*clears throat* Hi hi? Oh good. Well now. I hope you enjoyed the thank you. I tried my best to be grammar corrected, however it's time for me to head out & for those who see this & follow... Click the link & have fun. It can't always be about me sillies. Be safe all! 😘 & hope this helps Kandi.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your support. It is truly appreciated. I welcome everyone to come visit, and if you have any suggestions or ideas, I would love to hear them.

    xoxo,
    Kandi

    ReplyDelete