Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Stunned

Stunned. That's the only word to read the expression on Keith's face as he reached out to touch his new lengthy auburn hair. He was once a ladies man, who could have any woman he desired or so he thought. The last thing he remembered from his night of partying with his friends, was a thick & busty woman he found very attractive. He walked over to her, only to have put her manicured hand up & halt his advances. Keith found this very offensive & didn't take it likely... "You stuck up bitch! What am I not enough for you? You don't date white guys? I bet you just want some guys from the streets huh?" The woman looked at Keith coldly & shot him the finger. Evidently though it was her wedding finger & attached to it was a wedding band. The man was embarrassed, but that feeling went away as the man who was accompanying the woman appeared. "Do we have a problem here? I couldn't help over here you bitch about my woman needing a man from the streets. From the sounds of it though, it seems like your the one who needs a man from the streets. Allow me to help with that." The man taps Keith on the forehead, causing him to blackout. This only brings Keith back to his stunned expression in the mirror. "Yo babe! You ready for round 12? The boys & I are." keith was shocked to hear a male voice, but became baffled when he replied with a totally different voice & unexpected response. "Honey as I said last night... I need a man from the streets. I was just lucky to have found you & your brothers last night. Oh and call me Kandi."

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love it! Right up my ally, the good way that leaves me satisfied!

    Thank you so much for being a constant companion! Your kind words and advice really do mean the world to me!

    ReplyDelete