Friday, September 18, 2020

Quick Chat 64


Wow, that Kandi sure is-! Oh? Hi Hi all! Time for another quick chat. It seems that I may have let myself get too excited from this last cap. I'm sure most of felt it was rushed. I certainly did, but that was my fault. I was so eager to post another cap, that I couldn't contain myself from speeding up the post & after reading from another blogger. I do want to thank Losby & Kandi for the support including the unseen viewers. It means a great deal. I do have one concern. I'm learning to use my new blogger system. I'm not tech savy & I've seen to lost the ability to labor my works into those little sub sections. I'm going to continue to learn as much as I do not like it though...

I'm making this Quick Chat to get back to my roots. I want others who read these non-captions to know that they have a place to come & destress. It's true the world is changing & in some cases, not for the better. *sighs* I'm not use to being the who gives uplifting speeches that motivate me or encourage others to keep pushing or hold on. That's my big sister Karen Winters. She does most of that, but she teaches me to be a good strong girl. There was even a time when she needed my help & didn't just depended on her sister's, but me as well. Can you imagine that? The big sister putting you in charge. It's scary of course, but she had faith in me. The journey of all our stories may or may not cross our paths directly, but perhaps indirectly. I for one as an example do not see myself as a leader or role model. I only hope that if any encouragement comes from this, it's taken with a grain of salt. We're not all going to be strong all the time. We will struggle. Be fearful. Fail & even fall. I've done my share. I & us all? We can only try. 2020 has probably become the most difficult year my generation & those following to have come to pass & I don't think it'll get better right away.  That's why it's important to stick together. Hold hands. Hug. Kiss. Love! That's all that I see for now from this Covid-19 issue. It separates us from our loved one's. The best thing that I can try to do is love as much as possible. Be there for family, friends & extended family. Lol. Nobody should be left behind. Those who support one another & love, they're apart of us & the reasons we push or hold on. Is it easy. No. It's difficult & scary, however as long as we remember why we chose our paths or found our purpose & are determined to reach its end. All I can say to you all is be safe... 😘

 

1 comment: