Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Quick Chat 64.1

 

Hi Hi all! I felt I had so much to say in my previous Quick chat, that I did leave some things out being in such a rush for time. Those of you who followed or even viewed my captions from the beginning, may be familiar with one particular caption series... "Crazy Rich Asians."  It was clearly meant as a TG variant of its original counterpart, however... Some time ago. I had learned of a death. Now as many know we as blogger's post various images & clearly state that in the very bottom of the blog. A male image in particular had passed on. When I learned this, I was beyond speechless. I could hardly believe the news I was reading after a year of posting that cap series. It broke my heart & now I feel it's my responsibility to say

Rest in peace Godfrey Gao. He was a Taiwanese-Canadian, model & Actor. Who passed do to heart failure at the age of 35. I recently went back to learn the minimum of his background to notify you all of this person who was & still is sorely missed by those who knew him best.


Now the other thing I must say is that I also recently found an image that some of you may be familiar with. This particular image may be both unsettling, but oddly beautiful... I tried to upload a moving version of this & I was in awe of its beauty. I've never seen this image in any form before, but I saw its beauty in the hands formation. Just like this image of the hands giving her aide in flight, so do you all. My sisters, my 20 followers & yes, you as well Kandi. I leave nobody out, that I can have. Be safe all. 😘



1 comment:

  1. It is so sad to lose someone so young, and unfortunately more and more we are seeing that over the last year. COVID-related or not, it is so troubling.

    And I love the angel wings. The symbology of wings has always fascinated me, both their connection to the divine and the representation of personal freedom. :c)

    ReplyDelete