Saturday, December 5, 2020

Around the world series Pt 5 (Finale)


*Groans & moans* Ugh... Where am I? Is that a woman I hear? Is it that bitch who got me in the rain? That's the last thing I remember... Gotta try to get up... *moans* "He- He..." My voice. Is that my voice? How? My throat feels so dry & aches... "Is my bride in much pain doctor? She seems unwell." *clears throat* "Well she shouldn't speak very much, if at all possible. Clear liquids only. Nothing cold or hot. Just room temperature only. Understood Ms. Winters?"  *bows* "Of course Dr. Marks, as always. Oh & it's Mrs. Winters Now, Thank you." *Smiles* "Congratulations to the newlyweds, then."

*looks back worryingly* Be well my fallen Angel. Soon you will rise.


"Bitch." *clears throat weakly* "Oh my. It seems my Angel is speaking against doctor Marks Oder. I don't believe that to be very wise, my dear." *struggles & looks around* What the Hell, a giant teddy bear? "I strongly advise you to think of your words before speaking, if you want to avoid pain. I'd suggest single words at a time." *huffs* "What you do to Me?" *Chuckles* "Oh dear, now I see the appeal for the broken English. It's quite cute." *huffs, pouting* "You not funny." *rubs throat* "How my body change, bitch?"



"Speak like that again & I'll ship you to Japan & to one of my many brothels. Hell. I'll be generous & let you choose any part of Asia, but nothing more." *nods, rubbing throat* "Tell. Me. How. Body changed. Please." *smiles* "Good girl. After you skillfully taken out the assassins I'd hired to bring you in, Rain was the only one capable. The others were paid well & survived by the way, just wounded egos. When I saw you, I couldn't help, but fall for you. You were like an Angel in a hibernating state. I chose to awaken you from that state. Tell me, before I continue. How do I look as your groom?"

Angel's Rising TG Captions

*rubs throat* I inspect my own body & take notice of my lacy stockings & budding breast. Despite them being fair in size, the outfit made them feel as if they were fighting each other to be noticed. My world was literally turned upside down & inside out. What else was I gonna do? "You very beautiful." *Blushes & bows* "Thank you for your kindness, dear Angel. I chose blue as I know you favor it. It's the reasoning for your hair & eyes. Now then. Through pain staking hours of surgery, Dr. Marks was capable of giving you a lovely figure. Some of your vocal cords were cut to rid you of your nasty male tone & smoothed your adams apple. A rib waa removed as well as that thing between your legs. You've been given better equipment, to say the least. Don't worry though. I managed to save quite a bit of your little friends. They've been put in freezer at my request for the future. I'm quite positive I'll find us a suitable surrogate mother."

It was then I could not speak. I had literally lost everything & had it replaced by the woman I learned I was chasing. I was utterly defeated. As I took her hand, she leads me to our bedroom where I will spend the rest of my days. She tells me that I will also help her lure men who mistreat their gift of masculinity & suffer the same fate as Tigger abused his masculinity. I'm given a bouquet of flowers & told to lay back. I obeyed. What choice did I have? My team was gone. I was fired & I practically gave them my resignation. Soon Adrian Herrera would cease to exist & in his place... Mrs. Angel Winters would now be.



I ponder my new life. Not only that I was now a woman, but in the future I would become a mother. Karen Winters bested me, but saw value in me. I wanted to resist & scream & cry, but what good would that do. I would only end up in one of her brothels as an Asian prostitute. I knew I had to survive. I didn't want the life I was warned about, but the more I heard Karen speak, the more helpless I became & began to see things her way. The only way.


 

"What I call you?" *rubs throat* "call me?" *points to wedding ring* "Oh! My dear Angel. From those soft sweet lips as long as you speak sweetly to me, you may call me Lover. Wife. Beloved. Darling. Almost anything your angelic voice can muster." As I kneel before my lover & pull back my Vail. I see only our future & become slightly fearful. "Future scary." *teary eyed* "The world may not accept us Angel, but I've been around long enough to know that I couldn't give a fuck, what the world wants. As long as your beside me behind me & most importantly at bed time beneath me. We will be happily betrothed."


1 comment: