Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Santa's Cookies

"Santa isn't real, you big baby!" *fighting tears* "Santa is real. Mommy & daddy said so." *rolls eyes* "Duh. Of course they'd say he's real., but he isn't. Mom & dad wrap up the presents when you're asleep." I do suppose it was at that moment, I should have intervened, however I knew I couldn't. Seeing isn't believing... Believing is seeing. *sighs* Ah Kyrios. He use to believe in me with so much passion, but one day he learned the truth... Or at least the part of it. Almost the entire world knows of me. Some do not even celebrate this time of year & that's ok with me. It makes the job a little easier on me & the Reindeer. Ho-ho-ho... You see the parent's and myself work together to try to bring as much joy to their kids & families as much as possible. We as adults made a pact to keep physical self a shroud. How do you think so many men dress as me? It's the perfect connection to every child around me. Sadly Kyrios found his parent's wrapping a few extra gifts one year & never said anything, but I knew. It broke my heart to not let him see me, but this year is different. He not only stop believing, he's also in danger of making his little brother Roose stop believing in me. That must not happen. For his actions have put him on my naughty list.

   *                               *                                 *

 *sighs* "Mom & dad forgot to eat the cookies this year. If they don't, it'll confuse Roose. I Guess this is how he finally learns the truth about Santa." *clears throat* "I believe the biting of the cookie is my move to begin with young man." *Gasp* "What the? Who are you? Please don't steal my little brother's gifts. You can have anything else." *sighs* "Oh Kyrios, you've grown up so much, but you've stopped believing. Not only that you're going to let little Roose stop believing so young? I can't let that happen. So do is both a favor & take a bite of that cookie." *scoffs* "seriously? You break into my house & expect me to eat a cookie? Buzz off, before I call the cops old man." *fair enough* "Tell you what Roose. Take just one bite & I'll leave right out that chimney. I give you my word." *groans* "Fine whatever..." *bites cookie* "There! Happy Mr. Claus?" *clears throat* "Hey. What's the big- My. Voice. What is this Mr. Claus? Why am I calling you that too?" *rolls eyes* "Well my little Elf. I can't do everything on my own. I need all the help I can get. Also it gets lonely up in the north pole." *panicking* "But But... I can't be an elf. I'm an elf! I mean. I'm Santa's little helper! No... I'm Santa's baby! What did you do to me?" *smiles* "Well I got here before you could come down & used a little Christmas magic on the cookies. Don't worry, if you're a good little Elf, I'll bring you back next year. Now then hop on the sled while I leave the gifts behind. We got a long night a head of us & you've got a long head to give along the way. Hope you like the taste of peppermint. Ho-ho-ho!"

5 comments:

  1. I like Kyrios' new body. That elf has got some serious booty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12/24/2020

    Hello to you, too, Angel, and a very Merry Christmas. When shall we play again? I have concepts that need your, um, input...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check back on your blog...

      Delete
    2. Anonymous12/27/2020

      When can be play. I have two projects that require the type of inspiration only you can offer.

      Delete
  3. Anonymous12/24/2020

    P.S. The lovely elf you posted here has a lovely ass.

    ReplyDelete