Friday, December 11, 2020

The Mystery of Elizabeth Olsen Chapter 6




*Sigh* "Man, this big is barely helping any. How am I gonna get through this. I've dodged & avoided comments & even staying off the internet. I've been feeling sick for days now as well. Ugh!"

  *                               *                                 * "You've got this Liz... I know we've done are best to keep our love life private, given how different our lives are, but you'll do great. This Small time interview will allow you to get what we need out of our way & you'll even promote your news for Wanda Vision. I'll be here when you get back." *Heads out door* "I'll try to cut out early. Love you."

*pulls out small box* "Not too early. I still need time to practice asking you an important question." *sighs*

  *                                 *                               *

"Ladies & Gentlemen. I introduce to you, the strongest Avenger. Scarlet Witch, Ms. Elizabeth Olsen!" *reporters & Audience members clapping & cheering* "Thank you, so much for having me here." *waving to crowd* "It's a real pleasure to be able to have a chance to speak about the new series." 

  *                                    *                                    *

"Well that's sounds like it's gonna wild & twisted ride. Now we have about 10 minutes or so left, but I was requested by a few reporters to ask about a lucky man who seems to have your attention." *chuckles nervously* "Well yes, I am seeing someone. His name's Luke. He's a very kind man & we've been dating for a year now." *reporters clamouring*

-How did you meet?

-Was it love at first sight?

- Did he know you were famous?

- Are you sure he's not after your money or just riding your coat tails?

-Rumors are he's just an electrician, can you confirm?

*reporters clamouring louder* Ms. Olsen!

"Now wait just a minute." *stammers overwhelmingly* "Alright. That's enough. I'm not gonna answer those kinds of questions." *walks off*

   *                               *                               *


*sighs* "So glad to be home. I can throw up in the bathroom..." *comes to door weakly* "Luke? I'm back. Sorry I couldn't- Luke?"

*Takes a knee* "I can hear it in your voice. I take it the interview didn't go smoothly as we'd hope?" *Shakes head* "They were really pushing. They didn't exactly treat you job as a model occupation." *rolls eyes* "At least I enjoy my job. I just have bad days like everyone else. Besides... Being an electrician brought me to your place." *Shakes head laughing* "wait, why are you taking knee?"

*Takes breath* "Well I'm hoping this will make you feel better." *pulls out engagement ring* "Liz Olsen... Will you marry me?"

I look into his eyes as he is filled with hopefulness from my response... "Luke..." *sniffles* Yes, but I think I need a doctor. *passes out on to floor* "Liz!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment