Tuesday, December 8, 2020

The Mystery of Elizabeth Olsen Chapter 5

 "So... After the yelling & shouting & having my ass verbally torn apart-" *finishes eating* "I am so sorry." *snickering* "I really am. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I mean you've done so much more than I could have thought of. I'll help out any way I can. I-" *Chuckles* "While I don't doubt it, Ms. Olsen. I'll be making it up with overtime & half my check. I'll manage though. I'll just do the dishes & see myself out... It was a pleasure to have met you Ms. Olsen. I'm sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused you & what happened between us will never known. I give you my word."  *sniffles* Wait!

 *                                 *                                  *

Another whole year has past as Elizabeth Olsen. This isn't a dream & right now someone else is living my old life. I haven't heard from anyone else or her voice. I don't want to be afraid of the future, but I can't- *tosses beanie* "Good morning sleepy head." God she's beautiful.*slips beanie on* "Good morning Luke. You sleep ok?" God he's so cute. "Whenever we're in bed together, I sleep like I'm the luckiest man in the world." *blushes* I'm the lucky one... This place was far too big for one person... You make it a home.


*pulls out camera* Look pretty for me. It's not hard for you, but still." *giggling* "Luke! Hahaha. Stop it. I'm not pretty. I still need to put my make up or at least some eyeshadow. Hahaha." *covers face*



So as you can see, this has become my life now. Luke lives with me. He's seen me at my worse & calls it my best against his better judgement. He take pics of me whenever he can or whenever I say no, I'm not ready. If he were a paparazzi I'd be a gold mine for the photos, but he loves me. He accepted me & this life I have as a celebrity. Ugh. The people are incredibly wild for interviews I on me dating him as the mysterious man. I owe him for putting up with the craziness. Whenever we we do have our times together He enjoys me cooking. It's the one time I try to to look cute for him & he's even teaching me to play the guitar. Where will this future lead us? I don't know for certain, but I hope to enjoy the ride.




No comments:

Post a Comment