Sunday, December 20, 2020

The Mystery of Elizabeth Olsen Chapter 7

 "The doctor gave me a clean bill of health, honey. I feel better though. Honest. It's like he said to remain inside for a while & get some rest. No stress or anything extreme. I'll be fine." *Sighs* "I just want a second opinion to be safe. Is that so wrong?" *shaking head* "No it's sweet, but if you'll excuse me. I need to use the bathroom. I'll only be a few minutes." Oh man, please be negative. This can't happen. I can't be. I'm gonna be seriously screwed if I am.... *reading instructions* "Oh! My God. The Doctor was right... What's gonna happen to me and the baby?" *comes out of bathroom pale* "Liz. What's wrong. You look like death." *fidgets* "Um. Luke... I'm pregnant." *smiles happily* "YES!!!! WOOOO-HOOO!!! Hahahahaha!" *Dancing around jumping* "You're happy?" *catching breath* "Of course not. I'm undeniably happy. This is amazing Liz. We've actually made a family together." *teary eyed* "I didn't think you'd- I was scared to be, but you're so happy. I love you luke." *runs to Luke's arms* "Oh Liz please be happy with me. Please. Let me love you & our baby." *lifts Liz* "Take it easy there Captain America, I'm not incapable of walking." *Placed on sofa* "I'm gonna take good care of the both of you. I promise you that." *kisses* "I didn't think you could be anymore sexier until now. Oh my... It's all hitting me now. I'm gonna be fat." *groans* "you're gonna be radiating with a glow." *rolls eyes* "I'm gonna have to jog less." *pouts* "You're gonna look cute waddling around bare footed." *Glaring* "I will not waddle." *sticks tongue out* "Ugh... Stretch marks. My poor body." *pinches lips* "Hey! Don't be that way. You're my wife now, as far as I'm concerned. We're gonna start a family. Your body? I'll rub coconut oil on you, but be happy with me. Ok?" *smiles* "Alright." *kisses*

  *                                *                                *

"Luke? I'm back from the Doctors... Got some heavy news." *looks around* "Luke? Ugh... Don't be upstairs." *waddles to bathroom*

*Luke Sleeping upstairs*

"A baby book? How to be a father. Oh honey..." *waddles out of bathroom* "Looks like we're going for a climb little ones." *slowly Heads upstairs* "Luke? You up- Oh?" *looks lovingly at Luke* "There's got to be a dozen books lying around... Luke. Wake up. I've got baby news." *wakes up* "Baby? Is it time? Oh no wait. You're ok. What did the doctor say?" "Well... I'm having babies &-" *smiles ear to ear* "Babies? Wait. What are you doing upstairs?" *picks you up* "Tell me more when we get downstairs." *squeals* "Baby, I can manage fine for now." *Shakes head* "Uh-uh. No fighting me on this Liz. No If's and or buts, except for big butt planted on the sofa." *Gasp* "you did not. We're at the bottom. You better put me down." *checks butt* "Ugh. I have a big butt too now. I've gained 20lbs in a month." *waddles to sofa* "Better, not let me catch you watching me waddle my big butt around Luke."  *chuckling* "You won't catch me." *mumbles & sits on sofa* "Lay with me please. I feel drained & my emotions are just all over the place right now." *chuckles*





"Talk to me my Liz, what's got you all worked up. The Magazine covers? You told me they did minor touch up to his your baby weight." *sniffles* "No. Not that. I came from the doctor's appointment. The babies aren't twins. They're triplets. We're having triplets Luke." *Silence* "Damn. I didn't even know I was capable of that. I didn't know that could happen." *takes breath* "Well the doctor thought it was in uncommon, until he saw my family records. My sister's are twins, so for either one of us to carry that kind of chance in our bodies, be us. Are you sure you want to stay on this crazy train with me?" *grabs and kisses* "This conductor is riding till the end of the line... That and no way is am I gonna drop that caboose. Heh heh" *rolls eyes* "Ugh..." *Rubs belly* 🎶There are so many paths one can take... Some are very hard to make, but with you at my side it seems like I can't make any mistakes🎶 *babies kick gently*

🎶 I walk with you & a smile across my face that shines so brightly that it never fades, cause we were brought together by what we must call fate🎶

*laughs softly* "They kicked. Did you feel them?" *giggles* "Yeah I did. Little Olivia, Lizzie &... Luke jr." *Stammers* "Did you say Luke Jr?"


2 comments:

  1. Heya! Hope all is well. Happy holidays and stay safe!

    xoxo,
    Kandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12/21/2020

    Ho ho ho

    ReplyDelete