Tuesday, December 1, 2020

The Mystery of Elizabeth Olsen Chapter 4

 "Liz... Liz wake up. We gotta get up." Don't be stupid after the way you rode one another? You both earned a cuddle session. *Moans & lightly stretches* "Mmm. What a dream. I thought I became Angel after being on my computer &- Shit! Oh my God" *looks around frantically* "Liz relax. I'm still hear. Your lights as well as half the neighborhood's went out last night. Remember?" What on earth could have made her that unaware? "Remember? I remember the lights going out. I woke up in a bedroom. I might have hit my head. Then you." It wasn't a dream then. I woke up as Elizabeth Olsen. In her bedroom & now this Electrician guy is in our house for the time being. Ugh. What exactly happened after that though? I feel like I got a massive workout & am exhausted. *reaches out* "Yeah. I- well I came in to your place to find the fuse box. It's possible you hurt your head, we both had our stumbles last night. If it's any consolation... I'd prefer to see you as an Angel. I like your name as it is... Liz." *gets up* "Son of a gun. There's your fuse box. It was behind the stairs. I'll have to get to work & check in. I really fudged up not reporting in for my shift. Let me help you up, before I get back to work." *Carries Liz up stairs* "Hey take it easy superman. I'm- heavy...?" *rolls eyes* "Give me a break you don't even look over 110lbs. Just hold on to me & you be safe. I promise." I try to protest, but as I tried, Luke faked dropped me, so I would be forced to cling to him for support. Telling me it was for my own good. I could feel his heart beat. He was barely showing any signs of working his heart. He then places me on the large sofa in the leaving room. "I want you to rest & let me work. I'll make sure everything is up & running correctly & head out afterwards. It was a fun meeting you, Liz. Especially for last night. I'm glad the light went you in your neighborhood." *walking off*

  *                              *                                   *

*sighs softly as Luke leaves* What am I doing? I can't fall for him. I'm not really Elizabeth Olsen & this isn't my life. Is it? For how long? It can be for as long as possible. "Who said that?" *chuckles* I did. It's me Elizabeth Olsen. I'm just visiting for the moment is all. No need to speak. We can hear one another well enough in thought. Don't want Luke to think you're crazy now do you? You know about Luke? How did this happen? Why? I took a look around before signalling you. He gave you quite the welcoming to woman hood. Didn't he *chuckles* Uhh well... My God, Ms. Olsen I deeply apologize. It wasn't intentional. I didn't want this or even expected it. Please forgive me for violating your life in such an unbelievable manner. I'll find my way to you &- No. There's no need for any of that. I'm here to offer you so much more. I want you to go back to my bedroom & move my bed.


I head upstairs quietly trying not to alert Luke, the electrician. What was going on? Could the answers I really needed, come from Ms. Olsen? As I look around I see her bed. Nothing looked off about it, accept for the fact that it was made. It hadn't been touched by me at all the night I woke up hear. I use all my strength to push the bed & realize it was a 2 person job in this body. I run to the other side of the bed to pull & continue this pattern, until I see a strange design hidden under the bed. It looked like pebbles, but also like wedding cookies. I was afraid that if I tried to touch them, they'd break. "What on earth? What is this?" It's sand. I formed it in this manner to make the design, you see before you. There's one catch to all this though. The longer this design remains intact, the greater our chances of going back to our original live are. I want you to destroy it. "Wha- Destroy it? Don't you want your life back. What about my life, it can't just go back without not knowing about ourselves." Hahaha. Calm yourself. I promise I'll take well of your life, if you do the same for me. The longer we're in each other's life, the more comfortable we'll be & the transition will slip on like Cinderella's slipper. Please do this for me as a request. I look at the design & remember her words. "Don't forget to write on my blog, then. Be safe. Ms. Olsen- I mean-" Hahaha. Don't worry. I'll learn all about you in time. Enjoy my life...

"I guess I will." *smashes sand design* "Hahaha. I'm Elizabeth Olsen. My name is Elizabeth Olsen now." What's that aroma? *sniffs* "It smells delicious." *walks back downstairs* As I approach the kitchen I see steam coming from the stove & hear sizzling of ham cooking with eggs & bacon & much more, but I don't see anyone. Who did this?

*door closes* "Gotta hurry. Liz, your up? You should be laying down on the sofa. I mean... Well at least until you've gotten your full strength back." What are you doing, you clown? You're not a doctor. She probably thinks you're a freak for doing this without your permission.

"Luke, this is incredibly sweet of you, but what about the fuse box? I can't be without light." Please don't be mad at me.

"That's already been taken care of. I'm actually doing all of this as an apology... Ms. Olsen. If that's what you prefer to be called."

"Prefer Ms. Olsen? Oh..."  This was the moment. The moment things would get seriously awkward. "When did you learn?"

"I'll tell you over breakfast." Hopefully I can get out of this without a lawsuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment