Thursday, December 24, 2020

Merry Christmas 2020

"Hi Hi! I'm wanting to wish everyone of you an early Merry, joyous & most importantly a safe Christmas. 2020 is coming to an end soon. Hopefully we can leave the darkness behind & carry with us the memories of loved one's & continue to move forward."


 "No more speeches now, My sister's & I are gathered for one major Christmas celebration for you all in my favorite creations of the Greeting cards."



"As fun as it has been there's plenty of adventures to be had & people to chat up. Make friends & have fun for ourselves. It goes without saying, but must be said. I love you all & be safe! 😘"


"Hey Kandi. To include you in this event was a challenge, but one I'm glad I took on. To help make this happen, I enlisted the aide of my sister's Jesse & my big sister Karen. As you can see, I found a way to get between those legs of yours. 😉 Like I'd be crazy to miss that opportunity. Hope you like your look though. Merry Christmas to all & to all a goodnight!"




5 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/25/2020


    Have a happy holiday
    Everyone dancin' merrily
    In the new old-fashioned way

    ReplyDelete
  2. May my love and kisses reach you despite the geographical distance between us, my dear sister. Angel, darling sis, be blessed and happy this Christmastime! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Happy holidays in return to you as well Ststen.

      Delete
  4. Hey Angel. I've been busy with work and the holidays, but it's always a pleasure to read your posts. Happy Holidays and best of luck in the new year. May we all have a better 2021 than 2020!
    xoxo
    Kandi

    ReplyDelete