Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Cow girl

So... You're really off to have your own adventures as a writer huh? What will they be about, if you don't mind reminding me... *mixing drinks* Oh! Well there the stories we came up together with. I'll have to be vague for safety purposes... A spy who who will be forced to go rouge, but not only that be a hero in the process and love will hang in the balance. It seems just like any other story, when you're being vague, but it's the best I can do.  That's ok. I'm remembering now. You wanted the two characters to fall in love based on... Well you know, but you hesitated cause of who they were based on & thought it... Unbiased cause you're the author. *chuckles* If anything, my dear Angel you'll put love & your wings of passion into this story like your captions. It'll be a book I look forward to seeing one day. *smile fades* Big sister? Please don't be sad. I know we'll miss each other, but- *kisses Angel* I'm happy for you Angel, it's just... You've always needed me & I've done nothing, but encourage you to be strong. Don't think I haven't noticed the captions & recent quick chats that you've mentioned me. I guess it's just that you've put me on such a high pedestal that not even I was ready for & to see you tackle an adventure on your own... I just fear you'll forget me. *kisses Karen roughly* Don't you ever say something that foolish again or I'll spank you. Perhaps I should, however it's more important to for me to tell you, I'll always need my big sister. Just as your attached to Marti. I'm sure she was unprepared to take on the responsibility as well. You may not have been prepared, but I remember giving you praise for being by my side & putting up with my own wackiness & sleepless nights as my own words & image helped you come back all those nights. Including those who stood beside you when neither I nor the Sisterhood were unable to. *smiles softly & sighs* Oh Angel. We truly do rejuvenate one another don't we? Tell me, is the weather on your end as cold as it suppose to be? Perhaps we can travel to our own world. I do have these drinks. We can have one final ride off into the sunset like in the western films. I sort of got the theme based on your home. *giggles* You mean you wanna go cowbo- I mean cowgirl? With boots, spurs & cowboy hats with chaps. *giggles* Are you sure? There are plenty of other themes to try. Please? Hahaha. Okay. Whatever my big sister wants, my big sister gets. *downs drink* Mmm. Tasty. It's Goooood. Huh? Sorry Karen. I'm not sure what came over me. It sounded like a Mooooo! *gasp* what's goooooing ooooon? Hmm. Seems to me, that your getting into the western theme. I'm sorry Angel, I just didn't want to say goodbye so soon. After you've completed your 2 series, it'll be empty here. You did say you'd have more time, so take this transition as a good thing. Don't pretend not to be intrigued ny this form. I know deep down it excites you. Though this will take time for me, I'm willing to try it out for you. *grabs leash* come now Angel. By the time we get you to the stable in my backyard, you'll probably need milking. What do you think of that? Big sister! This is sooooo. *clears throat* not funny. I will not be made a Coooooow. Doooooo, yoooo. Mooooo! Moooo? Moooo! *giggles* Oh Angel, do calm down... Don't have a cow... 😅


 

No comments:

Post a Comment